Executive coach & mentor. Board adviser
Email: click here
Adrian is a renowned award-winning executive coach and mentor, and board adviser, focusing on leadership, strategy and managing growth for businesses of all sizes, and specialising mainly (although not exclusively) in the professional services sectors.
He has over 33 years’ experience working with Managing Directors, Chief Executives, Directors, business owners, senior managers, and Boards of Directors in delivering business transformation, with extensive experience and success in working in the SME sector, as well as some of the UK’s major PLCs. He specialises in improving profitable performance through enhanced leadership and business management, and identifying and delivering strategic and sustainable growth, usually in project, mentoring, coaching and consultancy formats mostly at a strategic level. To date, he has worked with over 350 businesses, including in non-executive director roles.
He is a fully qualified, national award-winning Executive Coach, trained mentor and project manager, and as a Licensed Emotional Intelligence Consultant he develops emotionally intelligent leaders and teams..
He is also well known for his business strategies and thoughtful views of key aspects of the business world, and often seen speaking on a wide range of business performance and engagement topics across the south-west.
You can expect:
– solutions focused exclusively on your unique needs
– the highest professional standards
– professionally qualified with significant, proven experience
– a professionally qualified award winning executive #coach, a trained professional mentor and project manager, and Licensed Emotional Intelligence Consultant (unique individual and team profiling tools for leadership and performance analysis)
– a proven business transformation specialist, with extensive experience and success in working in micro and SME sectors, as well as some of the UK’s major PLCs
– specialising in improving profitable performance through enhanced leadership and business management, and identifying and delivering strategic, sustainable growth and change
– working alongside business executives, directors, senior managers, owners and entrepreneurs, usually in project, mentoring, coaching and consultancy formats and often at a strategic level, having worked successfully with over 350 businesses to date, including in non-executive director roles
– a respected and proven business strategist, speaker, and commercial and strategic ‘thinker’
– with a special interest in how personality styles, intuition, emotional intelligence and heuristics influence judgements and decision-making in leadership scenarios
• Identifying and delivering business change
• Strategy design, planning and implementation
• Highly effective leadership skills
• Highly successful project management and leadership
• Skilled in improving leadership and management performance
• Excellent decision-making skills
• Highly analytical
• Thoroughly engaging and proactive at all levels
• Powerful communication
• Clear thinking and problem-solving expertise
• Significantly aware of profit impacts
• Recruiting and building high performing teams
• Considerable business problem-solving and turnaround skills
• Proven track record in delivering a very wide range of business performance projects
Voluntarily, he also runs the GlosBiz® initiative (Gloucestershire’s largest business network) on a not-for-profit basis, connecting over 12,000 businesses and over 27,000 business people across Gloucestershire.
GlosBiz® is a registered trademark. The rights to the term ‘GlosBiz’, its aims and objectives, and the speech bubble logo are all duly asserted.